Here comes the most awaited event of 2016! Owners and specialist of wireless repair industry from all around the globe, gathering in Nashville this April from 11-13th for the Wireless Repair Roundup. Would you like to join us in Nashville?
It will be great opportunity to learn from skilled guest speakers and network. You will get to meet some like-minded people from Smartphone and tablet industry across the country. This will be a great experience for you! Let’s have some detailed information:
Wireless Repair Roundup 2016
Parts and accessory of wireless technology could be complex and confusing. So, Wireless Repair Roundup is organized to make things easy and simple. This networking event will anticipate experts and professionals from wireless repair industry. They will talk about social media, merchandising and tech training alongside the ins-outs of wireless repair industry. Expert speakers will draw attention on the hottest tips to increase store productivity and improve marketing strategies.
Who should attend?
Wireless Repair Roundup is open to all! Any established store owner, newbie, franchisee or start-ups can attend this event. 150 number of seats are allotted for guests.
Why to attend?
This event is a place where like-minded people will congregate to discuss the whole host of topic related to wireless repair industry. The experts will share handful information to improve businesses. You can learn a lot more from interacting and watching them face-to-face. Attending this event allows you ask them all the burning questions. You can join us for live demos, expert speech and suggestions.
The conference speakers could inspire, motivate and pave the way to follow their footsteps. This is not a sales seminar! This is an opportunity to learn, develop a network to re-connect and re-invent repair work in whole new perspective.
What’s the profit for you?
- Free adult beverages! An earlier registration for the opening cocktail reception, 7pm Monday, April 11 will complement free drinks. Food stalls are available to purchase and eat.
- Experts advice and suggestions at The Main Event, April 12. Lunch is included for registered entry.
- Your takeaway from the event – a Wireless Repair playbook! This playbook contains everything you need to grow your business. All actionable items and valuable suggestions are included to use and implement in your shop. Add value to your business with these specific tips.
- Free pass, worth of $695, to Day 1 of the Mobile Carrier’s Show and also for Nashville Music Center, April 13.
- Abundant food and adult beverages are arranged on the exhibit floor.
- Access to any Mobile Carrier Show workshops without additional fees or charges.
- Special registration is open until March 11, 2016. Go for early bird registration and enjoy complimentary services.
MCS2016 have rounded up the best speakers around the globe to enlighten the participants. Injured Gadgets is actively taking part into it this seminar. You can also join and take benefit!