When you want to repair your smartphone or laptop, you can depend on professional tool kits and repair tools like the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit and iFixit Pro Tech Screwdriver Set. These kits will tear down the devices safely so you can fix the issues and get them working as good as new again.
Contents of the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit
This kit, available inexpensively through Injured Gadgets, contains:
- 54-bit driver kit – all bits you need for your small device repair
- 2 plastic opening tools
- Tweezer set – the tweezers are proven to work precisely
- Knife – Tech knife for cutting and scraping
- Suction cup – Holds onto small things for precise movements
- Wrist strap – Anti-static for your protection
- Spudger set – prying and poking tools, made of metal
- 6” metal ruler
- Cloth roll – holds the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit to protect it
Why Use the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit?
This toolkit is one of many available at Injured Gadget, along with the iFixit Pro Tech Screwdriver Set. It provides you the opportunity to fix electronics, with the convenience of being mobile to go easily with you. When you use the right tools for the job, you are less likely to make the issue, such as a cracked screen or broken speakers, worse. You will also find your movements are seamless and efficient.
The pro kits are already assembled for you, so you have all the tools you need for your next smartphone or tablet repair job. For example, the iFixit Pro Tech Screwdriver Set includes 15 drivers that have high-quality SVCM steel shafts with rubberized handles, as well as spinning caps. The screwdrivers are corrosion resistance and the kit bundles together in a custom-designed tool roll into a small portable bundle.
Get affordable replacement parts and tools when you choose Injured Gadgets, which proudly partners with iFixit.